Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rainy Day Here!

Hello bloggers!

I guess Im not a very good blogger, since I haven't posted in a while! I have really been busy trying to get ready for a craft show in November. I just have not been motivated at all to make anything. So, I am forcing myself  to get started! I have made several dolls so far, and a few more in the works. I'll post some pictures when they are all completed. My partner Lisa is also in the same crafting "rut " as me, so we are a good pair! LOL I work best under pressure anyway, so hopefully we will be ready by November 6! It is really, really, raining here today, so this will be a perfect day to lock myself in the sewing room a sew, sew, sew!

There is a great giveaway over on The Rusty Thimble!! Just the cutest Snowman makedo!(I love anything snowman!) So click on the link to sign up for her giveaway ( but, I hope I win...... he he!)

The Rusty Thimble Giveaway!  click on this!

Well, I guess I need to get busy today, so till next time...take care!
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment