Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Already? !!!

Hello Bloggers!
Hey . where did October and November go? Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I did my one and only craft show the beginning of November. We always do well at this show. We came home with very little. (This is a good thing!) Here are some pictures......












You can see more pictures at my picturetrail site, http://www.picturtrail.com/oldecrowmercantile

My family went to New York city last Saturday. We had a great time. I love the city! Here are a few pics.
                                                  This is Macy's! Of course it's my favorite store!
                                              
                                                       Times Square! Not nearly as crowded as last year
                                                       when we were here.


                               
                                   Naked Cowboy in Times Square! This is the first time I have ever seen
                                    him there! He's not really naked...has tightie whities on!


We did the Top of the Rock tour. This is from the deck of
Rockefeller Center. The city is absolutely beautiful at night.
It's very creepy being up this high! I don't like heights!


This Sunday is my annual trip to Marietta PA for their Candlelight House tour.
This is the most fantastic house tour you can imagine!! I will post some pics next
week.

That's about all from my little corner of Central PA.
Stay warm!
Wanda


1 comment:

  1. Good evening Wanda,
    What a lovely blog and thank you for becoming one of my followers.

    You did one of our dreams...NEW YORK AT CHRISTMAS....we have tentative plans from now through the next two weeks but my lower back/hips are giving me fits so we'll have to see how I feel somewhere in this time span...wish me luck!!!

    Your craft show goodies look wonderful. No wonder you come back home with so little.

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete